Labels

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Comparing blogs

After looking at the 'longroadmusicvideo' blogs, I have made a few comparisons from their blogs to mine.

What Went Well (Similar to mine) :
  • Throughout their blogs they used a lot of description on the analyses of their genre using evidence to back it up.
  • They have also placed a lot of different music videos which have been embedded from YouTube.

Even Better If (Improvements of mine) :
  • They also included the location information that they used, which I could use to improve my blog and describing the actual location I am using.
  • They have also taken screen shots of different website and advertising such as Myspace for the artist to show the artist image. This could help to improve my blog to get more screen shots.
However an improvement of their blogs was that throughout many of their blogs I found that they have too much text without any visual work, whereas my blog has at least one visual image in each blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment